MBA98 Archives

March 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Monte Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:29:53 -0060
Take advantage of our cheap prices and purchase with CanadianPharmacy.  Purchase medications in Canada and save money as Canadian medications are much more cheaper than American ones. We offer 100% generic medications and guarantee extremely high quality.

Choose the real quality – shop for meds at CanadianPharmacy.
http://etehqg.womendrug.hk/?447035812114

Get licensed mediations that you need. Secure and confidential purchase. We are verified by VISA.