MBA98 Archives

May 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lynn Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 16:03:33 -0120
More and more people are using the Internet when it comes to health care. We all know the reasons: low prices, timesaving easy ordering process and confidentiality. However, most people can't compare prices, quality, and service of different drugstores. We’ve done this job for you.
«CanadianPharmacy» offers medications from the leading world famous manufacturers which stand for their quality. Fast worldwide shipping! Utmost care about each customer! Flexible discount system allows you to save on your meds.

http://melodyport.hk

 Thanks for being with «CanadianPharmacy»!

Lynn Parker