MBA98 Archives

September 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:45:51 +0200
Helping you stay on top
http://amounts.frybidder.info/?wonderfulnessxtvuyHildebrandzgvexpectancy

The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.

We have art so that we shall not die of reality.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
It well becomes a young man to be modest.

In summer, the song sings itself.
Nobody likes the man who brings bad news.