MBA98 Archives

October 2006

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Troy Reeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:31:08 -0060
Breeze of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here you can find a trademark new entrance into the Red Hot energy segment.
Texhoma's corporate model projected benefits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to show with oil at its current price?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the announcement of this fresh oil-field discovery
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a combination of sound, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative business sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Partners should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This News item is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the important announcement that
make these stocks burst!!!