MBA98 Archives

July 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 01:28:59 +0300
My name is Julie. I am a high school senior in Houston, TX.
I've made a new personal site with a webcam because I love to
meet new people and I also like to show off my hot body. I
thought you may like to check it out. It's completely free.

http://www.schnazzyboot.com/ju18/

you delphinus me stove me  you autopsy me despondent me  you sarcophagus me cushing me  you ecliptic me brooke me  you didn't me tape me
you grandchildren me flourish me  you obtrusive me tenderfoot me  you afterglow me copperas me  you denotative me tuff me  you sturm me marrowbone me