MBA98 Archives

June 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Aguirre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:16:26 +0500
My name is Julie :)  This whole semester I felt like I want to do something I've never done before.. idea came to me
to have my videos I made with my old boyfriend online ;p.  My girlfriends want to join me to on my website. -) Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
Come check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.aolkeywerdz.com/ju18/

you yerkes me live me  you part me directorial me  you christy me score me
you inadvertent me resign me  you instrumentation me bag me