MBA98 Archives

June 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Edmund Roberson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:43:59 -0530
We are ready to present the first results right now – out of 19 pharmacies investigated only one proved to be a really reliable one. This time it is CanadianPharmacy  that offers a wide choice of 100% generic drugs at really affordable prices.
http://hugeraise.hk/

Make secure and confidential purchase. Nobody will know that you are using products. Buying at our store - the right choice you can make.
http://hugeraise.hk/