MBA98 Archives

August 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dorothea Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:13:02 +0200
Hello [log in to unmask],

A Genuine College Degree in 2 weeks !  1-206-350-5982 < - ccall n0ww !

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name?

Well now you can get them!

BA   BSc     MA    MSc    MBA   PhD

Within 2 weeks!      No Study Required!     100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine non accredited degrees that include Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees.

They are verifiable and student records and transcripts are also available.

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years.  The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.  Order yours today.  Just call the number below.  You'll thank me later.

1-206-350-5982

Meredith Humphrey

I like people watching. Unfortunately, sometimes they look back. Unhappy, lonely, poor, disabled, mentally ill or just dissatisfied with a life too ordinary. Many people stare back. Screaming inside, knowing that nobody cares or will even listen beyond the 9-5 walls of offices, schools, retail stores and restaurants. Sometimes they let it go out loud in stoned, drunken, frustrated, deluded, helpless moments that couldn't be suppressed by North American socilization. 3