MBA98 Archives

November 2004

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:53:09 +0200
 FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION MANAGER
 SA LOTTERY. SOUTH AFRICA.

 DEAR SIR/MADAM

 We are pleased to inform you of our announcement
 today,24th November, 2004 of winners in the SA LOTTERY
 end of year Christmas Promotional draw held
 on the 15th November 2004..

 Participants were selected through a computer ballot
 system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of
 individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia,
 Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand
 as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.
 You qualified for the draw as a result of you
 visiting various websites we are running the e-business
 promotions for.

 A ticket number 100-309-7482,with serial number 111 410-887
 was atached to your entry which drew the lucky numbers 1 10
 29 37 45 49 and consequently won in the second category.
 You are therefore awarded a cash prize of US$900,000.00 ,which
 is the winning payout for Second category winners.
 This is from the total prize money of US$13,650,000.00 shared
 among several international/local winners in the Second category.

 CONGRATULATIONS!

 You are to contact the director of claims department with the
 information below to arrange for your payout,

 Mr Edwin Sipho
 Tel: 27-73-626-1747
 Email:claims@

 Ensure that you contact the claim department not later than
 21 days from the day you receive this notification message.

 Sincerely,

 MR WILLIAMS JOHNSON
 THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
 SA LOTTERY SOUTH AFRICA.