MBA98 Archives

August 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susanna Staton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:18:25 -0100
Everyone has the right to a private life & confidentiality of private information.
Yet it comes about more and more arduous to protect this right.
Especially it's complicated while web browsing.
Authorities of several European Union countries and as well as North and South America
passed the regulations charging the I-net providers
to keep watch on their customers and store the information about
what and when this exact web surfer visited on the Internet,
what site one opened, what contents he/she looked over,
what information one uploaded or downloaded.
So then, we regard it as an infringement of right to a private life.

How can this be done?
It's exceedingly easy to do. We offer you to use our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a regular encrypted connexion between your PC
and VPN server based on data transfer by means of encrypted GRE packages.
Encryption is created by the up-to-date securest algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why do you have to make use of particularly our service?
There're several substantial reasons for this decision:
* Our VPN servers are linked to the fast I-net channels (100 Mb/s)! On account of it,
  joining our service, you will not note
  any slow-down of the Internet connexion.
* Our prices are highly winning!
  Only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of traffic & only $ 39.95 for 10 GB traffic.
* It is extremely easyto adjust and enjoy our VPN service!
  In order to do it you ought to click twice. Try & make sure for yourself!

Defend the private life of your own!
http://revolbest.com/