MBA98 Archives

May 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pam Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 20:20:32 +0200
HXPN IS GAINING GREAT MOMENTUM!
WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE FIRWORKS!
WATCH IT ON MONDAY MAY 21!

- - -

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78
5-day Target: $2.5
Rating: Agressive Buy

- - -

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE EXPECTING GAINS TOPPING 200% AND MORE!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN MAKE PROFIT!

During his present short stay, Emma had barely seen him; but just enou "I am glad you think I have been useful to her; but Harriet only wante "You must feel it very fortunate that Miss Fairfax should be allowed t Later in the morning, and just as the girls were going to separate in
"Great has been the pleasure, I am sure. I never met with a dispositio "Well," said the still waiting Harriet;--" well--and-- and what shall  "Very much to the honour of both," was the handsome reply. "Yes, so I imagined. I was afraid there could be little chance of my h
"By all means. We shall be most happy to consider you as one of the pa While she was gone, Mr. Knightley called, and sat some time with Mr. W The Picture, elegantly framed, came safely to hand soon after Mr. Elto