MBA98 Archives

June 2004

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Abel Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:40:16 +0600
>Two's company, three's.. the musketeers.
>There's no place like home.
>Caught between a rock and a hard place.

How are u ?
Tell me why you must p'ay mo're than software costs ? ;-(
You realy looking for not expensive high-quality popular software?
I think that we might have just what you need. We give you 80% d1sc0unt
price on all popular products we have!
http://bedim.dutyfreesoft.info/
Sa,ve your money for your family and for you health. :)