MBA98 Archives

January 2008

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amalia Oakes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:15:21 +0100
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work experience to obtain a fully vreifiable University Degree.
Bachelors, Masters or even a Doctorate.

Think of it, within four to six weeks, you too could be a college graduate.
Many people share the same frustration, they are all doing the work of the person that has the degree and the person that has the degree is getting all the money.
Don?t you think that it is time you were paid fair compensatino for the level of work you are already doing?

This is your chance to finally make the right move and receive your due benefits.
If you are like most people, you are more than qualified with your experience, but are lacking that prestigoius piece of paper known as a diploma that is often the passport to success.

CALL US TODAY AND GIVE YOUR WORK
EXPERIENCE THE CHANCE TO EARN YOU
THE HIGHER COMPENSATION YOUD ESERVE!

Ring Anytime +1-305-735-2839
Live All The Time

disturbed all connected thought, so he put the manuscript away. So the
and from what I know of his history, he never lets an affront pass
by day, year by year, his partner in the commonplaces as well as in