MBA98 Archives

June 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mack Dooley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:49:44 +0600
We are sure you will enjoy our summer discounts in CanadianPharmacy and definitely make order as there is no other online store which offers products for a half price.

http://deartry.hk

Order products in CanadianPharmacy. Ordering drugs in Canada is as safe and easy and in America but much more cheaper. You will be satisfied with the speed of delivery, level of service, large selection, and flexible discount system.

Make absolutely safe purchase with CanadianPharmacy and enjoy summer discounts.
http://deartry.hk