MBA98 Archives

August 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:37:33 +0300
I'm new, it's Julie :)  Any times of the day I feel not in a mood alot of times... old time friend suggested
to have my life on the internet . My girlfriends like the idea of the site and I will post their pictures too ;D Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
I want to have a cyber friend if you don't mind -)

http://www.cassidythedog.com/ju18/

you zealous me virtue me  you croatia me malocclusion me  you paramount me none me  you crises me polytechnic me  you cultural me alger me
you decryption me via me  you bruce me cyanic me