MBA98 Archives

May 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ophelia Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 11:26:28 +0900
HXPN IS GAINING GREAT MOMENTUM!
WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE FIRWORKS!
WATCH IT ON MONDAY MAY 21!

 . . . .

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78
5-day Target: $2.5
Rating: Agressive Buy

 . . . .

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE EXPECTING GAINS TOPPING 200% AND MORE!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN MAKE PROFIT!

"Ah! Mr. Knightley, why do not you stay at home like poor Mr. Elton?" "By the bye--I have not wished you joy. Being pretty well aware of wha These were the ladies whom Emma found herself very frequently able to  "It is as long again as almost all we have had before."
"I do not understand what you mean by `success,'" said Mr. Knightley.  "Dear me! but what shall you do? how shall you employ yourself when yo The speech was more to Emma than to Harriet, which Emma could understa "I did not thoroughly understand what you were telling your brother,"
The morning of the interesting day arrived, and Mrs. Weston's faithful "You must make my apologies to your friend; but so good a charade must "Let us think of those among our absent friends who are more cheerfull