MBA98 Archives

October 2007

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Burt Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:23:17 +0530
Nothing says 'bling' better than Breitling.

Let me show you a world with no worries.
Nobody can see beyond your clothes, brands...

Fashion at its best.
let's find a present from the heart
Everybody always want more.. more money, more clothes.
Did you know that in the end, it's all about looks?
let's find a present from the heart
So let's get it straight, you see a Million-dollar watch, but does it cost a Million-dollars?
With our promotion you can even get one for your mother-in-law!

You have to believe these prices!
GET THE PROMOTION YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! http://mummint.com

Look nicer with this Special Edition sale.