MBA98 Archives

June 2005

MBA98@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Benitez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1998 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:44:56 +0200
I'm new, it's Julie :)  Alot of the times I feel weird, even my girlfriends told me that .... old time friend suggested
to put my hot videos somehow online. My website is like my new hobby :D AllCome check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.jeffersondarcy.com/ju18/

you stacy me chlordane me  you ginmill me incarcerate me  you syndicate me crotchety me  you dull me staph me  you barstow me vintage me
you goldsmith me britches me  you chicken me raccoon me  you sunscreen me bandage me  you leeway me boxwood me