MBEADVERTISING Archives

September 2009

MBEADVERTISING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Halley, Mallory Elizabeth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Halley, Mallory Elizabeth
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:54:52 -0400
Hey guys-

For those of you working on the RedFeather Project, here are the images that we mentioned you might need. Sorry it took us so long to send these out.

Please remember to come to class with a rough draft of the flyer your group is working on and we can work on them from there. Our meeting will be Tuesday at 6:30 in 0014 FSB. An agenda will be sent out later this afternoon or tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow,

Mallory Halley
President- Advertising Division
Miami Business Enterprises