MBEADVERTISING Archives

March 2010

MBEADVERTISING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Short, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Short, Patrick
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:15:34 -0400
There will be NO meeting tonight for MBE.

I will be meeting with the Reds campus contact this Thursday to get more information/materials so we can begin to format and print out posters. From there I will be assigning everyone into smaller teams in which you will help promote the game/date/ticket prices. I am still waiting on pictures from the Reds of last years game, so for anyone involved in the facebook page please be patient. I hope to have posters printed out by April 1 so we can begin to push the advertising. Also, next week it is very important everyone attend the meeting March 30 6:30 pm. It will be one of our longer meetings because hopefully we will have materials to work with and we will be combining with the PR division of MBE to create an even larger advertising campaign. Sorry for the length, if you have any questions let me know.

Also,  there is MBE Social Tuesday 4/6 6:00-8:00pm at Top Deck, please try and attend.

Patrick Short
Miami University
President | Advertising and Strategic Marketing | MBE
Farmer School of Business | Marketing
203.733.7188