MBEADVERTISING Archives

September 2010

MBEADVERTISING@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Short, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Short, Patrick
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 00:24:24 -0400
We will be having a meeting Tuesday 6PM EGB (Engineering Building- across from Laws) Room 165.

Please come to this meeting, we need to start getting things together for our client ActivTrax this semester. I will explain more at the meeting.

While I am very laid back about missing meetings, CORE has told me I need to start enforcing a strict attendance policy. Starting tomorrow if you miss 3 or more meetings without an emailed excuse (test, important meeting, emergency, sickness, etc.) you will be dropped from MBE.

If you cannot attend for a legitimate reason that's fine I understand there are more important things than MBE but our meetings are usually less than 30 minutes and the client is very cool this semester. Thanks.

Pat

Patrick Short
Miami University
President | Advertising and Strategic Marketing | MBE
Farmer School of Business | Marketing
203.733.7188