MBEFINANCE Archives

December 2011

MBEFINANCE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Grant Hubbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grant Hubbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 11:30:59 -0500
Good Morning,

Since finals are right around the corner and it's crunch time, Ryan and I have decided to cancel the meeting tonight.

I'm pleased to announce that Brett Ryan has been selected as the new divisional VP for the new semester. Stay tuned for information about meetings after break. This is when we'll hold our pizza party which our division won from the canned food drive.

Good luck with finals and enjoy break.

Grant