MBEFINANCE Archives

February 2013

MBEFINANCE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Zardus, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zardus, Michael
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:18:13 -0500
Hey guys,

There will be no divisional meeting this week because of the new
member dinner.  Here are the details for that:

The New Member Dinner is tomorrow night at Sushi Nara from 6-7pm.

Please come out tomorrow night to Sushi Nara to welcome our new
members into MBE! Plan to arrive around 6pm and stay for about an
hour, or how ever long you can! We will have tons of delicious food
and this is the perfect chance to get to know this semester's new
members and the current members in our numerous divisions. Looking
forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!

Also, for when you pay your dues please note that the MGT office is
actually FSB3056.

Thanks,

Mike & Will