MBEINTERNATIONAL Archives

April 2009

MBEINTERNATIONAL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Patterson, Kristin Jee-Soo" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patterson, Kristin Jee-Soo
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:23:33 -0400
Read below about Wednesday's event... it is very important that you come as the CEO will be taking attendance.

TOMORROW:
Camp MBE - Top Deck - 6:00
This is a mandatory MBE event... if you have a really busy week just stop by for a minute and grab a quick (and free) dinner (or if you don't have a busy week come by and take advantage of drink specials).  You are not obligated to stay the entire time at all... just show your pretty faces for a few minutes.

See you tomorrow
KP

Kristin Patterson
Miami Business Enterprises