MGTDEV-L Archives

March 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Scott A. Enloe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 09:30:20 -0500
>Sender:       University Management Development discussions
>Poster:       Ann Boland <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      FREE CD-ROM for members of MGTDEV-L
>
>Updated with our 1996 releases, Video Arts offers a FREE CD-ROM catalog to
>MGTDEV-L list members.  The disc contains 28 video clips from our "seriously
>funny, highly effective" training programs on subjects such as performance
>appraisal, interviewing, meetings management, customer service, quality,
>supervision, etc - many of them featuring John Cleese.
>
>To receive your FREE copy, e-mail me, giving your name, job title,
>organization, address, telephone number and fax number.
>
>>From the US, we can only fill requests from US organizations.  For Canada,
>please contact International TeleFilms at [log in to unmask]  For Europe, the
>United Kingdom, and the rest of the world, please contact Video Arts in
>London at [log in to unmask]

Please forward a copy of the CD to:
Mr. Scott Enloe
Administrative Intern
Thornwood High School
17101 South Park Avenue
South Holland, IL 60473

Phone:  708-225-4705
Fax:    708-225-5033

Scott A. Enloe                           |e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Thornwood High School Student Activities |fax: 708-225-5033
Thornwood High School                    |phone: 708-225-4705
17101 South Park Avenue                  |
South Holland, IL 60473                  |
==