MGTDEV-L Archives

March 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ray Uloth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 10:05:37 -0500
Hannah --

My guess is that you will be flooded with responses to this note, so I will
be brief.  THE DELTA LEARNING GROUP . . .

** Is located in Indianapolis
** Is experienced in both classroom and consulting interactions with
non-English speakers
** ONLY customizes programs for executives, managers, and individual
employees
** Staff have many, many years experience as an internal manager or trainer.

** Is small, friendly, and very easy to work with.
** Likes to keep things simple.

Give Marianne Whelchel in Indianapolis a call at 317-865-9523 or contact me
at our Chicago office (or via the Net) for more further information.

Ray Uloth
Managing Director
The Delta Learning Group
847-549-9320