MGTDEV-L Archives

November 1995

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Mazzarese <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 08:30:17 -0500
Thanks for the information about WWW Sites for Mgt & Exec Dev Centers. It
will be very useful to my my own teaching and work.

Would you or anyone out there know of any sites that focus on executive
coaching? or executive and key talent retention...using other more than
compensation to keep needed talent on board longer than the norm?

I'd also be interested in any books or bibliogyraphy that addresses this
topic. Thanks for your help!

Michael L. Mazzarese, Ph.D.
VOICE: 908-518-0406
FAX:     908-518-0412