MGTDEV-L Archives

September 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Walter Derzko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 13:48:55 -500

The Toronto and Etobicoke Boards of Education are both offering a ten
week evening course on lateral thinking skills in business- an introduction.
starting next week (week of Sept 30th). (Tuesday or Wednesday evening).
It's a compressed version of a 14 week course that I teach at Conestoga
College in Kitchener, near Toronto.

Organizations who are outside of Toronto or wish to explore custom
in-house workshops for their staff are invited to call us as well.

We've conducted various hands-on, application workshops on such topics
as: Resolving conflicts and disputes using lateral thinking;  The Opportunity
Clinic, spotting and creating opportunity scenarios using lateral thinking,
Lateral thinking in the nfp or government sectors, Managing Innovation -
management systems and generic organizational structures that foster and
promote creativity and innovation and Linking Strategic Planning and
Lateral Thinking, as well as others.

Walter Derzko
Founder Creativity Consortium
The international Club/network for lateral thinkers
(416) 588-1122
http://itrc.on.ca/CreativityConsortium/

116 Galley Ave.
Toronto, Ontario