MGTDEV-L Archives

January 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joe Lipsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 09:00:00 -0500
In a message dated 96-01-03 20:36:10 EST, Mike Mazzarese wrote:

>I'm faced with a dilemma in writing this reply. I seek as much information
as
>possible about conferences..such as the one advertised here. BUT...As much
as
>I like to know about such conferences, don't we receive enough of these
types
>of brochures soliciting our business through snail-mail without having to
put
>up with them in cyberspace too?

Personally, I really appreciate getting this type of information via the net.
 Even if it sometimes seems that we receive every possible piece of junk
mail, it is still possible that not everyone is on every mailing list.

Joe Lipsey
President
Leadership Solutions, L.L.C.
13427 Erskine Street