MGTDEV-L Archives

November 1995

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrea Lilly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 16:15:43 -0500
>Sender:       University Management Development discussions
>Poster:       Karen Flock <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Basic Supervisory "Text"
Karen:

For our Supervisory Skills Training programs we use a book called
"Supervisor's Survival Kit" by Elwood N. Chapman.  This book is published by
Prentice Hall.  I am not sure if it covers all of your topics such as
accounting and finance but I think it touches on some of the other areas you
mentioned.

Andrea
Management Institute
University of Richmond