MGTDEV-L Archives

February 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Walter Derzko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:42:35 -500

I thought that members of this list would be interested in a Creativity
Challenge that was originally posted on the deBono list.

I'm including the original post and my reply.

Have fun exercising your minds !

Prof. Walter Derzko
Conestoga College
Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Founder Creativity Consortium
The international Club/network for lateral thinkers
(416) 588-1122
http://itrc.on.ca/CreativityConsortium/

116 Galley Ave.
Toronto, Ontario