MGTDEV-L Archives

November 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"K. KEMPER" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 08:52:47 -500

Have them give their request to their acct's prof and ask him/her to
show them that their method is off/backwards.  Then, with your new
ammunition, go forwards!  K. Kemper

--
Talk entrepreneurshp with me
602-279-0561 office    fax 602-955-5459