MGTDEV-L Archives

November 1995

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 11:17:39 EST
Please call DJSA Bulletin Board. (305)749-6458
http://www.djsa.com

We publish The National Internet/BBS Directory which is
a listing of companies which offer Internet related
services. Display advertising from these companies is
provided in the Directory. Their information contains
WWW addresses, Telnet, Usenet, FTP and BBS information.
The Directory contains hundreds of BBS and local Internet
access numbers from every State in the USA. It also includes
Freenet numbers. These numbers allow you to access the
Internet with no charge!

We also publish The Who's Who Guide - 1996. This is a listing
of companies on the World Wide Web. We are in the process of
setting up 1996's Guide. You can take a look at this when you
visit our Home Page at http://www.djsa.com. Yoou'll see it change
as we build the Guide to completion in January, 1996. If you would
like to be included in the guide you can send email directly
to DJSA from that site.

DJSA Bulletin Board, Inc. has been online since April, 1989.
We offer all of the following services to our subscribers:

        * Shareware Computer Programs
        * Usenet Groups on the Internet
        * Internet E-Mail Account
        * Windows 95 Communication Program FREE
        * Free Trial Access for 2 Weeks
        * The National Internet/BBS Directory FREE
        * Flat Monthly Fees with NO HOURLY CHARGES
        * TELNET access thru BBS Direct

For those of you who wish to access our BBS thru TELNET we
are available in the BBS DIRECT system. Just follow the
directions below....

TELNET to CRIS.COM
Join BBS DIRECT as a NEW USER.
Choose DIALOUT from their Main Menu
Choose ENTERTAINMENT and then DJSA

If you prefer to call us directly by modem dial into our
multi-node BBS at 305-749-6458. We offer access up to 28,800.

We also offer a FREE Windows Communications program in multimedia.
The sound and graphics are great! You can download this file on
DJSA BBS and then call back and get Client/Server access.

Call 305-749-6458 today, for FREE TRIAL ACCESS.
 E-mail replies to this user should have the following on the first line
 of message text:        TO: Jonathan David