MGTDEV-L Archives

May 1998

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bric Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 10:20:59 -0400
1)

Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 14:58:23 +0200
From: "A.Bossler" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MITAC '98 - Second Major International Transactional Analysis
 Conference in Switzerland  - August 12th to 15th 1998
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

MITAC '98 - Second Major International Transactional Analysis Conference

Transactional Analysis Worldwide in Zurich, Switzerland - August 12th to
15th 1998

Unity through Diversity

With the topic Unity through Diversity we intend to create and offer space
for open and lively discussions of the various facets of Transactional
Analysis today. Claiming diversity requires a mutual respect for different
points of view and searcing for unity at the same time will no doubt be
very interesting. Yet there is a contradiction in this: the variety of
species in nature is diminishing. And what about the diversity of human
beings? This is in danger as well and we consequently have to ask the
question: is there a chance for the different qualities which are embedded
in the nature of diversity to survive? It is indeed an ambitious field that
we touch with our subject and at the same time we try to reach beyond it.
MITAC '98 is offering the chance to get in contact with each other beyond
all differences, to reflect critically upon what we are doing and to
realise in what ways we are united.

At the University of the beautiful city of Zurich we offer you an
international program with more than 130 lecturers and workshops on the
application of Transactional Analysis in all fields: psychotherapy,
education, counselling and organisation, including TA Exams, TA 101's and
the Eric Berne Memorial Award.

Detailed Program and Information:
Congress Office MITAC '98
c/o Eric Berne Institut
Dufourstrasse 35
CH-8008  Zurich
Switzerland
Phone/Fax: +41-1-2611871

Congress Fee:
Members of TA Association       CHF 450.--
Others                          CHF 500.--
Students                        CHF 370.--

2)