MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dr. Jim Swanson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:51:05 -500
I hope you will pardon any cross-postings.  I am trying to reach as
many people as possible who may be interested in this conference.

Please consider participating in the 1997 International Conference of
the Information Resources Management Association, which will be held
on May 18 - 21 in in Vancouver, B. C., Canada.

You can find the Call for Participation on our web server, at

      http://higbee.db.erau.edu/irma1997/mainpage.html

or at IRMAs home page,

       http://www.hbg.psu.edu/Faculty/m1k/IRMA1997.html

(watch out for the uppercase letters!)

Note that the deadline for receipt of proposals is still a couple of
weeks away, and send in your proposals. There is no fixed format for
proposals, and you can get full information on one of the pages
referenced above.   Please contact me if you need further information,
or if I can provide answers to any questions.

James R. Swanson, Sr., Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Aviation Business Administration
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University