MGTDEV-L Archives

September 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Chris R. Rowland" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 11:43:32 -500
I have sent the below msg to you for your approval. I would like it posted
to the MGTDEV list if you feel the content is appropriate.

Thanks, Chris.

---Msg begins here---

Kerry Gleeson, founder of The Institute for Business Technology and creator
of the Personal Efficiency Program (PEP), is gathering data for his new
book. To participate, please fill out the groupware survey and the general
survey on the IBT web site at:

http://www.ibt-pep.com/

As a bonus for completing the surveys, five randomly chosen participants,
who complete both surveys, will be sent Kerry's previously published book,
_The Personal Efficiency Program: How to get organized to do more work in
less time_.

The Institute for Business Technology is a consulting firm specializing in
white collar efficiency and productivity improvement. IBT's clients include
Exxon, Lloyd's Bank, Volvo, MCI, and Unilever.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Chris R. Rowland           |
[log in to unmask]     |     Development, design, & management of
Pixelation.Net             |     innovative web sites.
317.251.9172               |