MGTDEV-L Archives

January 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 13:47:00 -0500
I would like to share some information regarding an excellent software
program that our company recently purchased to assist us in keeping up with
our training records.  I apologize if some of you think it "Off Topic" to
post here, but some of you may thank me for the information.....We have tried
several different products designed to assist us with training records but
this one is simply amazing.  It is called "The Training Tracker", a company
called BizNet Software Solutions sells the product.  This software keeps up
with not only Training dates but also expirations and recertification dates.
 We frequently need to put together "Teams" with various skills, This
software has a special search feature built in that allows us to type in
"Keywords" that we need for our team and then returns all of the staff
records that match our "Keyword" criteria.  If you are in charge of any type
of training or training programs like I am, you MUST have this software.  It
retails for $239.00 and they will be glad to send you the product and invoice
you..............I hope you find this tool as useful as we have......

BizNet Software Solutions, Inc
277 Royal Poinciania Way Suite 133
Palm Beach, Florida 33480

email to:[log in to unmask]