MGTDEV-L Archives

February 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Walter Derzko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:09:46 -500
Please excuse the cross-posting.

I'm looking for examples of systems diagrams (negative and positive feedback
loop diagrams) that link distinct business competencies of a firm to
perceived customer needs, emotions and values.

I've found examples in: 1) Kees Van der Heijden's Scenarios - the art of
strategic conversation by Wiley ..see page 69

and 2) in part 7 of the 20 part mastering management series in the
Financial Post/Financial times..Systems Thinking and the art of modelling.

If you know of any  other references with examples, please let me know by
replying to<[log in to unmask]>

I'm also looking for firms who have developed systems diagram that we can
use as examples in a panel discussion on Systems Thinking that we are
having at the upcoming Feb 26th meeting of the Creativity Consortium at
the Design Exchange in Toronto.

If you have an example that you would like to share with our group please
fax it to Toronto at (416) 345-9044 c/o Walter Derzko, The Creativity
Consortium before Monday Feb 24th.

Thank you in advance

Walter Derzko

100% of the shots you don't take don't go in !
                             - Wayne Gretzky

BTW, The Creativity Consortium is a club/network of lateral thinkers,
which meets on the last Wednesday of each month in Toronto..see
http://itrc.on.ca/CreativityConsortium/