MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Bacal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 08:14:00 -500
On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> We are a consulting firm and conduct culture audits for interested
> clients. The purpose of the audit is to find out the current culture
> and then to make recommendations as to how to change it to one which
> causes ordinary people to become highly motivated, committed,
> creative team players who love to come to work and are at least 300%
> more productive than if poorly motivated. The specific actions
> required and why they are correct are in the book explained at the
> web site in my sig block.

Just as an aside, (in the general case). When examining claims such as
those above, it is probably good for potential clients of consulting
firms to request documentation of such claims, extensive multiple
references, and to examine business practices of firms, particularly as
it relates to integrity and honesty.

To this end, perhaps the poster could supply, privately or publicly a
list of past clients that I might contact?

Robert Bacal - CEO, Institute For Cooperative Communication
Internet Address - [log in to unmask]
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. (204) 888-9290
Join us at our Resource Centre at: http://www.winnipeg.freenet.mb.ca/~dbt359