MGTDEV-L Archives

June 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tim Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 08:08:44 EST
I would like to find out about any research on leadership competencies
in the retail industry.  What are the benchmarks or world's best
practice in retail industry leadership?  Any references to academic
research or executive development programs in industry would be
appreciated.  I work in Australia and am about to embark on a new
training program which is in the early stages of development.