MGTDEV-L Archives

April 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
George Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 13:09:59 EST
 FROM:   George Ferguson - J1-M1640
         Hoechst Marion Roussel, Inc.
         PO Box 9627
         Kansas City, MO 64134-0626
         Phone: 1-816-966-3028
         Fax:   1-816-966-2750
         Internet Address:  [log in to unmask]

 SUBJECT:  NEED A GREAT LEADERSHIP SIMULATION EXERCISE

Sure could use some help....

I am in the process of developing a leadership course to be offered
in my company, and am looking for a dynamite experiential exercise/
game/simulation to wrap up the various concepts.  Would any of you
know of one that is not computer based, takes 1 to 2 hours, and pulls
together the various concepts of leadership into a nice tight package?
I'd appreciate leads (names of books, etc.) or, if you're willing, the
instructions for what you use.

Thanks for your help!  Please send your responses to:

      Thanks,
      George