MGTDEV-L Archives

March 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dr. Jim Swanson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 12:06:45 +0000
This message was sent to the BSCS list earlier, and I ask the
indulgence of those who are subscribed to it as well as MGTDEV-L.  This message
relates to the upcoming International Business Schools Computing
Association (IBSCA) conference, which will be held in Daytona Beach,
FL July 20-24.

We have received enough papers that our supply of available reviewers
is almost exhausted.  We hope to have each paper reviewed by three
(3) reviewers.  The Track Chairs will be forwarding papers to
reviewers, and so if you are interested in the following tracks,
please communicate with the Track Chair listed.

Track: BSCS
Chair: Rick Bialac,  e-mail [log in to unmask]

Track: Emerging Technologies
Chair: Gay Tennis,  e-mail  [log in to unmask]

Track: Industry Relations
Chair: Bob Slaughter, e-mail  [log in to unmask]

Track: Accounting
Chair: Dan Carroll, e-mail [log in to unmask]

If an e-mail address doesn't work, or if you would be interested in
reviewing for topics other than those mentioned in the tracks listed
above, send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Also check out our web page at

             http://erau.db.erau.edu/~bizweb/ibsca

Jim Swanson
General Conference Chair, IBSCA '96