MGTDEV-L Archives

September 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Linda Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:57:08 -500
We are pleased to invite you to a new and exciting benchmarking study
on:

"Best Practices in Change Management and
How to Build Great Executive Sponsorship."

If you are implementing change in your company, this study will be a
great way to learn from others. It will focus on key successes in
managing change, beginning with the first stages of a new project
through implementaion.  The study will also investigate the practices
surrounding great executive sponsorship.

Participants will receive the study report free in exchange for their
imput.  There are two weeks remaining and we invite you to  participate.
Our current study can be found at:

http://www.prosci.com/change_study_v7.htm

Linda Hope
BPR Online Learning Center