MGTDEV-L Archives

November 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bric Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:09:57 -500
MGTDEV-L friends:

The "University-based Centers for Management and Executive
Development" site, as with my other Web sites, is unlikely to remain
active after about mid-December.  Based upon inquiries, calls, etc., I
know that some of us are making use of the links (over 90 centers are
now included) on the site.

If you think that you will want access to this compilation of links
in the future, I suggest that you go to the site and, depending upon
your software options, save the site as a document on your system (or
a disk) or save the source codes for the document, etc.  If this
concept is "foreign" to you, then just ask one of your techies,
friends, faculty, or your kids(!) to do it for you.  This will enable
you to continue to use the current information long after the Web
site has gone away. (The Web site in question can be accessed via a
link at the Web site URL below.)

Bric A. Wheeler
Office:
Director
Center for Management Development
Richard T. Farmer School of Business Administration
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio  45056-1675
     Voice:  513.529.6752;  Fax:  513.529.6992
Net: [log in to unmask]; http://www.muohio.edu/~wheeleba/
Home:
222 Ryan Drive
Oxford, Ohio  45056-8919