MGTDEV-L Archives

August 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 09:02:37 -500
Dear Colleagues in Leadership,
This is just a heads-up about a practical and powerful process to help
senior leaders manage profound change.  I was not satisfied with the
methods available to assist exective teams develop their vision, plan
change, and communicate the plan effectively throughout their orgs.
However, I was recently certified in "The Transition Equation," a process
developed by Allan McCarthy here in the S.F. Bay Area, and have never seen
a crisper and more effective way to facilitate change.  If you would like
information about this technique, call Mary Beth Howard at (408) 286-1354,
Calif. time.  Good luck in all your endeavors.
Dr. Jane Henderson
TIMNER Consultant Group