MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bric Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:30:49 -500
This comes from the TRDEV-L listserv (so repond directly to the
individual):

Date:    Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:08:00 -0800
From:    "Campbell, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Executive Development

I work for a local government training organization and am redesigning
our Executive and Management Development program to include training,
career pathing, and assessment(not in that particular order).  Our
population of mid to senior managers will pretty much hit retirement
age in 10 years and the organization has recently decided to do
something about it.  I am interested in listening to anyone who can
comment on any of the three components, or has developed an effective
model.  I am also interested in any sources of information, references
or workshops that would support the redesign.  (vendors welcome)

Douglas Campbell
ph: 250-387-0758
fax: 250-3870775
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bric A. Wheeler
Office:
Director
Center for Management Development
Richard T. Farmer School of Business Administration
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio  45056-1675
     Voice:  513.529.6752;  Fax:  513.529.6992
Net: [log in to unmask]; http://www.muohio.edu/~wheeleba/
Home:
222 Ryan Drive
Oxford, Ohio  45056-8919