MGTDEV-L Archives

March 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Bacal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 10:19:50 -500
We have added eight new articles that internal trainers can use
within their organization at no cost, provided they ask permission.

Behind The Lecturn explains how human communication works and what
public speakers can do to keep attention of the audience.

Boss Management deals with selling your idea to your boss, so it gets
heard and approved.

Leadership, Communication & Change deals with the critical role that
communication plays in the leadership arena, particularly with
reference to introducing change.

Principles Of Credibility lays out the elements for being perceived as
credible and believable by your audience.

Applying Critical Thinking is an article about the application
of...well, critical thinking techniques.

We have added two articles on teams, notably When Teams Aren't
Important Or Desirable, and an article entitled More Time Management
Tips.

URL is http://www.escape.ca/~rbacal
Robert Bacal, Institute For Cooperative Communication, [log in to unmask]
Join us at our Resource Centre for articles on mgmt.,training,communication, and
 defusing hostility
at http://www.escape.ca/~rbacal
Phone: (204) 888-9290