MGTDEV-L Archives

October 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marina Spurgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 14:38:10 -500
I would like to hear from anyone who has experience with
organisational communication/culture audits. Particularly interested
in management audits but not exclusively.

What I'd like to know is how the results are used ie., was it a
useful precursor to implementing a cultural change program? Did it help to
clarify where an organisation was positioned on the cultural map? Did
it help people to see beyond their assumptions about why things are
as they are? Did it help to identify strategies for cultural change?

Can you recommend a particular research tool or do you recommend
consultants.

Sincere thanks
Marina Spurgeon

Marina Spurgeon