MGTDEV-L Archives

February 1996

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joanne Lemmex <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Management Development discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 10:32:39 -0500
Dear Rosemary,

interested in the services of our company, Lemmex & Associates Limited.  We
are a Management Training and Consulting firm specializing in the design and
delivery of "CUSTOMIZED" training. By customized, we mean that all of our
training packages are tailored to meet the specific needs and objectives of
our clients.  We believe strongly in interactive/participative adult
education and therefore rely heavily on the use of case studies, role plays
and simulations.

For over 17 years we have been designing, developing and facilitating
customized simulations to many different types of organizations - including
some construction firms and general contractors.  In these areas we have
relied heavily on our expertise in areas such as Project Management,
Contracting, Federal Government Procurement, Interpersonal Communications
Training, Negotiation Skills, Time Management, etc.  Our simulations are
designed to focus on building and reinforcing particular skills that our
clients feel are lacking in their organization.

You may want to look at our web site (www.lemmex.com) to see our areas of
expertise.  If you feel we can be of service to your client, please let us know.

Thank you.
Joanne Lemmex
Director - Lemmex & Associates Limited

>I have a client looking for a simulation which would address the
>specific needs of a construction company, things like construction
>bids, and other related construction topics. Any suggestions? Thanks.

                 Lemmex & Associates Limited.
                "Leaders in Training Since 1979"
100-1101 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. K2C 3W7
(613) 727-7074 (phone)     (613) 727-9957 (fax)   www.lemmex.com