MHEDIC Archives

November 2019

MHEDIC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Katelyn Wargel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mental Health-Education Integration Consortium <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 17:59:14 -0500
Hi MHEDIC group,

Please see the attached agenda for the MHEDIC workshop that will occur on November 9, following the National Conference for School Mental Health in Austin. We will confirm a location shortly which will likely be in the conference hotel (or closely nearby). Please note that the meeting is scheduled from 9:00am - 1:00pm without a break for lunch. We encourage you to eat the conference breakfast beforehand and plan ahead with snacks if you prefer.

The MHEDIC group will also be gathering on Thursday, November 7th for dinner, drinks, and networking at Anthem (a Tex-Asian pub, see location below) at 7:00pm. We have reserved space on their deck and all are welcome to join! Individuals will be responsible for their own purchases at the social event.

Anthem - a Tex-Asian Pub
91 Rainey Street STE 120
Austin, TX 78701

We look forward to seeing everyone! If you have questions, feel free to reach out!

Warm regards,

--
Katelyn Wargel
Clinical Psychology Graduate Student